Hunt to take place Fall/Winter of either 2023-24 or 2024-25 (mid-Nov to April 1).
This is a 5-day hunt with the option to stay until you take a ram or come back within the license year.
• Lodging & Meals
• Professional Guiding Service
• Round Trip Travel from the US
• Trip Insurance, Airport Reception & Transfer to/from Ranch
• Capping & Skinning
• Hunt Gratuity
• Gun Permits & Hunting License
• Trophy Shipment to US Taxidermist
Drawing: Friday, December 9, 2022
at the Annual APHA Banquet.
Need not be present to win.
Permit #: 103040 - Alaska Professional Hunters Association
San Jose Trophy Hunts owns and operates 2 hunting ranches; Tabiquito and SanJose Ranch. Both are equipped with modern accommodations, cozy bedrooms and hot showers.
• Guides & Outfitters
• APHA Board
• Code of Ethics
• Join the APHA
• Guide Membership Benefits
• Liability Insurance
• For Guides
• Awards Program
• Area Attractions
• BOG Comments
• Guiding Economic Impact Study
• APHA Bylaws
PO Box 240971
Anchorage, AK 99524