ENTER TO WIN RAFFLE!
All Expenses Paid Hunt in Tajikistan!
Travel to the "Roof of the World" - the Pamir Mountains in Tajikistan - for one of the greatest trophies in the world: Marco Polo Sheep. All expenses are included! This way everyone can participate in this exceptional experience. The seven day hunt takes place in the Alichur region of Tajikistan between October 21, 2021 and February 21, 2022 at an altitude of 12-15K feet. The hunt includes comfortable lodging, great food, jeep transportation, and exceptional animals. Siberian Ibex can be added to the hunt for $10,300.
Included in the Package:
• Air travel from the US to Dushanbe and return
• Visa support (invitation letters)
• Travel/cancellation insurance
• Firearms permit
• Meet and greet at the arrival airport
• All hunting licenses and permits
• All transportation while in Tajikistan
• English speaking guide or interpreter
• Local guide and assistant per hunter
• Food and lodging while in camp
• Daily rates for hunt
• Trophy skinning and preparation
• Trophy fee for one Marco Polo ram
• Conservation fee for Marco Polo ram
• Tajik export fees plus CITES and Vet documents
• Airfreight of trophy to your import location
• Tips for the hunting guides
Additional Raffle Details:
• Tours or side trips in Tajikistan
• Additional optional nights in hotel in Tajikistan
• Optional harvest of a Siberian Ibex ($10,300)
Proceeds from the hunt benefit wild sheep in Alaska and Tajikistan, along with snow leopards and Siberian Ibex
The services of world renown hunting consultant Jack Atchenson Jr, of Jack Atchenson and Sons, is included to assist with travel / hunt / export / import arrangements from start to finish.
This hunt is valued at $60K.
May 1, 2021 at the AK WSF Annual Banquet (need not be present to win)
RAFFLE TICKET PRICING
Only 700 tickets will be sold!
• Guides & Outfitters
• APHA Board
• Code of Ethics
• Join the APHA
• Guide Membership Benefits
• Liability Insurance
• For Guides
• Awards Program
• Area Attractions
• BOG Comments
• Guiding Economic Impact Study
• APHA Bylaws
PO Box 240971
Anchorage, AK 99524